Meet the Doctors
Dr. Arun K. Garg
World-Renowned Innovator, Dental Educator of the Latest Dental Advances & Techniques
● Regarded by Peers as One of the BEST Dental Implantologists in the Country
Frequently awarded faculty member of the year by his residents, Dr. Garg is considered the world’s preeminent authority on bone biology, bone harvesting and bone grafting for dental implant surgery
- Engineering Degree, University of Florida
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), The University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Residency Training, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
Educator & Lecturer
- Served as Full-Time Professor of Surgery in the Division of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery at the University Of Miami School Of Medicine
- Served as Director of the Residency Training Program for nearly 20 years
- Current President of the International Dental Implant Association Training & Mentoring Doctors
- Featured Speaker at Dozens of State, National and International Dental Association Conventions and Meetings including:
● American Academy of Periodontology
● American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
● International Dental Implant Association
After developing and perfecting numerous techniques, he has left academic medicine in order to provide these procedure to patients from Miami and from around the world.
- Authored 9 Well-Recognized Textbooks in His Field and a Dental Marketing Kit which has been translated in multiple languages and distributed worldwide.
- Published over 100 Articles
- Published more than 12 Book Chapters in Other Books
- Editor-in-chief of a Monthly Newsletter, Dental Implantology Update
- Serves on the Editorial Boards of 4 other Leading Journals
Dr. Garg stays absolutely current with dental advances. He was one of the first to have a cone bean CT Scanner installed in his office, as well as one of the first to have 3 different types of lasers in the office. Numerous other innovative, state-of-the-art items are brought in as they become available on the market, to keep the Center for Complete Dentistry the most advanced facility, anywhere.
Dr. Marina Nudel
Dr. Marina Nudel was born in Kiev, Ukraine and moved with her family to the United States in 1989 where they reunited with other family members in Kansas City. There she continued her education.
Dr. Nudel is married to Alex Nudel and has an eighteen year old stepdaughter Michelle. They have two shitzus, Princess and Cookie.
In her spare time Dr. Nudel enjoys travel, theater, art, cooking and entertaining.
- MD/DDS, Kiev Medical Institute, 1988 (Graduated in the Top 10 of her Class)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, 1998
Advanced Post-Graduate Training & Expert in the Fields of:
- Implant Restorations
- Botox and Dermafillers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Soft Tissue Laser
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Kansas City Dental Implant Society
- Elite Dental Study Club / Seattle Study Club
Dr. Eduardo Guzman
Diplomate, ICOI, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
● HIGHEST STATUS AWARDED for Distinguished IMPLANT EXCELLENCE
Dr. Eduardo Guzman was born and raised in Florida. He was seemingly born to his profession as his physician father introduced him to the love of medicine. However, Dr. Guzman had more than his father example; a number of "signs" in life directed him to dentistry. His passion for dentistry shines through.
“I chose dentistry because I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. I treat my patients like members of my family and make sure they are comfortable throughout the entire procedure."
- Undergraduate Degree, University Of Miami
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
- Fellowship Hospital, University Of Miami Implant Institute
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) - DIPLOMATE, March 2003
Dr. Niloufar Rezakhani
Dr. Niloufar Rezakhani has been practicing as a general dentist in private practice and has obtained a vast experience in different areas of dentistry by taking extensive and comprehensive courses
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Nova Southeastern University, 2011
Advanced Post-Doctoral Education
- Bio-Functional Aesthetic Dentistry
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Surgery and Restorations
● Under the Mentorship of Dr. Arun Garg, Leader in Implant Placement Training
Dr. Merisney Espinosa
- Residency, Jackson Memorial Hospital
This is Pete in Deerfield. After a free dental consult and panorex pointed the way, many implants and new lower dentures did the trick. I ate steak for the first time in years. What more can I say? Smile! This is from Paradise Pete in Deerfield. Have a good day!
My name is Esmarie McPhearce. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ayangco for several months now. I needed some periodontal work done. I was so happy to have Dr. Ayangco as my doctor, I found her to be very patient, meticulous, and I think most of all she’s very gentle and very caring. Very, very caring towards myself as a patient. I think I wish that Dr. Ayangco could do all my dental work!
I’m calling because I’m a client of Dr. LiIibeth and she’s doing a dental implant for me and I’m very satisfied with her and her technique. She educates you before and the pain is bearable and also afterwards she medicates you so I have no problems and I recommend Dr. Lilly for anybody who wants dental implants.