Why Choose Dr. Arun Garg Center for Complete Dentistry?
- Dr. Arun Garg is Founder & President of The International Dental Implant Association (with over 1,000 members)
- Trains 1000+ Dentists / Year
- Professor of Surgery, Division of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery, University Of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Author of Books on Dental Implants
- Board Certified Orthodontist on Staff, Diplomate of The American Board of Orthodontics
My experience is very positive. I needed simple job urgently. And I get it professionally and quickly. Definitely visit them again if, god forbid, need a dental work in the future. Ella
Why Bonding?Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.